IVF in Delhi is a fertility process where your fertility expert will collect the eggs from your ovaries and fertilize them with the sperm of your husband outside your body but in the IVF lab. Once the fertilization occurs the resulted embryo will be placed into your uterus to achieve the successful pregnancy. IVF in Delhi is a procedure which is useful for you if you had already tried other assistive reproductive techniques but fail to achieve the desired results.
How the fertility experts at IVF Hospital in Delhi perform the procedure?
The fertility experts at IVF Hospital in Delhi perform the IVF by following the 7 major steps which help you in conceiving your baby. These are:
- a) Suppression: To perform the IVF in Delhi your fertility expert perform the first step which is suppression where they will suppress your monthly natural cycle through medications and these medications you need to take regularly for about two weeks. For taking the medication it is not necessary that you need to visit IVF Hospital in Delhi every time you can do this at your home by taking the medication in the form of injection.
- b) Supply of Eggs: This is the step of your IVF in Delhi where your fertility expert will give you the gonadotropin injection and this will continue for about 12 days which helps you to produce more mature and healthy eggs for fertilization.
- c) Monitoring of Eggs: During your IVF in Delhi your fertility expert will regularly monitor the growth of your eggs by using an ultrasound scan and then they will give you the human chorionic gonadotropin injection which helps your eggs to get mature between 34 and 38 hours before your fertility expert will collect them.
- d) Collection of Eggs: Your fertility expert at IVF Hospital in Delhi will collect the eggs from your ovaries by using the hollow needle and once the eggs are collected your fertility expert will advise you to take proper rest. You might experience some discomfort or pain after your eggs were collected; the same will be relieved by taking some painkillers prescribed by your fertility expert.
- e) Fertilization of Eggs: This is the very important step of your IVF in Delhi procedure where your collected eggs will be mixed with the sperm of your husband to facilitate fertilization and once the fertilization occurs your embryologist will select the best embryo which they will transfer into your uterus.
- f) Embryo Transfer: In this step of your IVF in Delhi procedure your embryologist will transfer the selected embryo into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy and then they will wait for the signs and symptoms of the pregnancy.
- g) Pregnancy Test: The last and the final step of your IVF in Delhi is your pregnancy test which your fertility expert at IVF Hospital in Delhi will conduct after two weeks of the embryo transfer. If your transfer is successful that your pregnancy will grow as normal, however, if in case you are not able to achieve the desired results in the first attempt then you can repeat your IVF in Delhi procedure to fulfill your dream of success which is your own baby.
Motive of the IVF Hospital in Delhi
The aim of the IVF Hospital in Delhi is to offer you the best IVF treatment which will replace the emptiness of your life with happiness and when you leave the IVF Hospital in Delhi you will carry a smile on your face and baby on your lap.