The fertility treatment is not just limited to the IVF procedure but the patient can easily go beyond it ans in the category of it there is only one name that is come in the mind on most of the doctor and patient when they think that if IVF process is not successful for their condition so it is the ICSI treatment the original meaning of it is the Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm injection. Basically the great way to stop the infertility problem in men as compared to the other procedure especially to the IVF. There is lots of difference between it but before catching that point look at the brief history of the ICSI treatment.
Etymology of the ICSI Treatment: For the fertility treatment of women’s the IVF procedure is the best destination and for the fertility treatment in male ICSI is the best address to visit. Even in the successful IVF procedure the half credit goes to the ICSI procedure. The latest one that I came across is Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). The procedure for India ICSI Treatment is quite similar to that for IVF, the only difference here is that instead of fertilization taking place inside a dish, the sperms are selected from the sample and a single sperm is injected directly into each egg. The definition of ICSI says that a single sperm is injected into an egg so that fertilization can take place. And then the fertilized egg is transferred to the woman’s womb. Thus helping the couple conceive.
Who Need the Treatment of ICSI Fertilization
ICSI is suggested for males who have low sperm count, poor morphology, poor motility, failed results of IVF and in those cases where sperm count is zero and donor insemination is not required.
- Azoospermia – Low sperm count
- Morphology – Abnormal Sperm shape and size
- Motility – Movement of sperm
Highest Success Rate for the Malefactor
The success rate of ICSI treatment is higher basically 70 to 80 % as compared to the other fertility procedure even that totally depends on the cycles of the ICSI treatment.
ICSI Procedure Step by Step
The whole procedure of ICSI treatment is divided into five major part and every step has their own benefits and way to work.
- Down Regulations: A nasal spray has given at the day 21 for the cycle and 14 days from it control the hormonal messages.
- Ovarian Stimulation: After hormonal injection, there is a course of 12 to 13 days for the ovarian stimulation to produce the multiple eggs in the woman body.
- Egg and sperm collection: In the process of ICSI treatment only mature eggs are being injected with the HCG and after the whole procedure of 36 hours the egg and the sperm collection from the body
- Inseminations: The eggs are injected individual sperm and the following the mature egg totally transfers into the embryo but only allow and grow for two or three days.
- Embryo transfer: This procedure never take much time, just the embryologist collect the best embryo and transfer it into the mother womb with this procedure the pregnancy implanted and developed as the natural procedure.
After having the complete information about the treatment of ICSI, we are ensuring that the patient will not afraid to cure the problem of infertility because we care for you.