IVF – is it harmful procedure?
- IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is the process in which eggs and sperms are involved whether it should be of the intended parents of the child or of the donor’s sperms and eggs are being involved in the fertilization process to be completed in such a respect.
- But if the parents should produce healthy and qualitative sperms and eggs so in that case there should not be any kind of the need involved for the donor to donate any eggs or any sperms.
- Then after taking the sperms and eggs to be involved for the further fertilization process manually in the laboratory dish by the experts and the embryologist to be involved in such a regard.
- After all the above process the fertilized embryo formation done and then the embryo to be transferred in the female’s uterus.
Now, why is IVF harmful procedure?
- Egg retrieval process carried out the risks of bleeding, infection and damage to the bowel or bladder.
- There are chances of more than one pregnancy in the increasing ratio with the fertility treatment.
- There are additional risks and concerns related to multiple births including the increased risk of premature delivery and low birth weight with this kind of fertility treatments.
- Rates of miscarriages must be dependent on an unassisted conception; risk should be totally dependent on the maternal age.
- Our clinic reports risk of ectopic pregnancy with IVF are in around 7-9 %.
- An ectopic pregnancy is when the fertilized eggs implants anywhere outside the uterus and is harmful and very harmful.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) involves the significant physical, financial and emotional commitment on the part of the couple who are facing infertility issues relative to these practices.
- Stress related to mental pressure and emotional issues are very much common in prior days especially if IVF in Chennai is unsuccessful due to mental stress which does not allow the female’s body ready to conceive.
- But overall as seen by our clinic’s expert’s IVF is not so costly and also not harmful procedure and also having high succession ratio which is increasing with every increased day.
How successful is IVF in Chennai?
IVF success rates in Chennai becomes the most wonderful experience within the whole country having the best successful results depending on the number of factors like maternal age, reproductive history, cause of infertility and other lifestyle factors which must be the cause for the succession or may somehow affects the success results are one of the same kind.
As seen by our expert’s at the clinic of the state of Chennai the birth rate for every IVF cycle starting the approximation to be in an average of around 77% which is the best rate in comparison with other states of the country, it is the high rate in comparison with all the states within the country.
|· 90% to 92%||· 19 to 23 years|
|· 80 %to 83%||· 23 to 27 years|
|· 70% to 75%||· 27 to 30 years|
|· 66%to 70%||· 30 to 36 years|
|· 61% to 66%||· 36 to 40 years|
|· 50% to 60%||· 40 years or above|
- 90% to 92% or above in case the maternal age is between 19 to 23
- 80% to 83% or above in case the maternal age is between 23 to 27
- 70% to 75% or above in case the maternal age is between 27 to 30
- 66% to 70% or above in case the maternal age is between 30 to 36
- 61% to 66% or above in case the maternal age is between 36 to 40
- 50% to 60% or above in case the maternal age is above 40
What if the female is not able to produce healthy egg or the male is sterile?
In that case, there is an option to choose donor eggs or donor sperms or may take the donor embryo but in that case must be well known about the legal rights of the same means the rights related to donation program for those who are facing infertility issues must also be aware about gamete donation program and the legal rights relative to this.
How many embryos must be created or transferred?
- The number of embryos that should be created or transferred must be dependent on the number of eggs and also on the other factor known as maternal age. As the rate of implantation decreases as the woman’s age decreases as it is directly related with each other.
- More eggs are to increase likelihood of implantation as rate of implantation decreases as female’s age.
- If two or more embryos are transferred so it can lead to multiple births.
- Couple before transferring the embryos must consult with the doctor so to make agree the couple on how many children the couple wants in one time.