Pay Less and Have Efficient Surrogacy Treatment
GestationalSurrogacyIndia is proud to make available a full line of surrogacy and egg donation programs. On the whole, the cost for gestational surrogacy, including all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and medical and insurance costs, truly depends on the program an intended one comes to choose surrogacy in India. Altogether we can say that surrogacy cost in India is completely affordable for intended couples and for all of them who want to have baby through surrogacy. Standard programs differ in the source of the egg donation, IVF insurance coverage, legal needs and the other circumstances. Because of not any major legal complications there are simple to follow surrogacy process in India. Optional components could add 5-10% to the costs, and we also put forward that clients let for 10-15% possible variable and the costs above their standard program estimates, to permit for unanticipated developments. At GestationalSurrogacyIndia, Surrogacy financing options are available in the country.
Inspired by the very success of Gestational Surrogacy India, the company provides a wide choice of clinics that have among the best surrogacy success rates in the country, differing in costs, locations and the other options. Also, its clinics around the capital city of India area tend to be more expensive.
It is estimated that in the United States, the payment for a surrogate mother comes between US$15,000 and $30,000. The fees for the rest of the process, such as fertility clinics, lawyers, medical fees and agencies and/or egg donors generally cost more than the fee going to the surrogate but on the other hand surrogacy cost in India is relatively low. Gestational surrogacy costs more than traditional surrogacy, since more difficult medical procedures are necessary. Surrogates who carry a baby for a family member generally carry out so for expenses only.
Just the once, you have firmed up the agreement, your carrier experiences IVF and embryo transfer treatment until she gets herself pregnant. This can take three or four treatments to attain a booming pregnancy. Some experts do not propose trying for longer than that as it is not likely to be successful.
There are simply too many factors to give an accurate success rate to surrogacy. If you hit upon a willing carrier, whether she is pregnant and takes the baby to term relies on such variables as sperm count, egg quality, and the success of complicated procedures, such as IVF.
If you and your partner are unable to conceive, using a gestational carrier provides you chance to parent your own biological child. And in an open arrangement, you could be closely involved in the details of your gestational carrier’s pregnancy.
Besides the possible difficulties from ART procedures, using a gestational carrier is expensive, controversial, and the lawfully complex. It often involves complicated contracts and arrangements. In several states, using a gestational carrier is illegal that forces couples to make clandestine conformities.
- Success rates for surrogacy IVF procedures vary considerably.
- The age of the woman providing the eggs is one critical factor.
- In general, pregnancy rates are higher than with eggs from infertile women.
- Some programs are reporting delivery rates of over 50% per transfer for gestational surrogacy cases (using eggs from women under about age 37).
- It is usually executed for a woman who has had her uterus taken away but still has ovaries.
- She could offer the egg to make a baby, but has no womb to bear it.
- Using her eggs and in vitro fertilization technology, IVF, she could make use of a surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy.
- A surrogate is also sometimes used for cases where a young woman has a medical condition that could result in serious health risks to the mother or the baby.
- It is also done sometimes in couples with recurring IVF implantation failure.
- On the other hand, success is much more likely employing IVF with donor eggs and the infertile woman’s uterus compared to using the infertile woman’s eggs and a surrogate.
- Egg quality problems fall common, but uterine problems are far less common.
- An appropriate surrogate is preferred and comprehensively screened for infectious diseases.
- Consents are signed by all parties. This is an imperative step in the surrogacy cases. All the probable issues need to be cautiously explained, put in writing and signed.
- The patient is stimulated for IVF with medications to develop multiple eggs.
- The surrogate is placed on medications that suppress her own menstrual cycle and stimulate development of a receptive uterine lining.
- When the patient’s follicles are mature, an egg retrieval procedure is executed to eliminate eggs from her ovaries.
- The eggs are fertilized in the laboratory with her partner’s sperm.
- The embryos grow in the laboratory for 3-5 days.
- After that, an embryo transfer procedure is done which puts the embryos in the surrogate mother’s uterus where they will expectantly implant.
- The surrogate delivers the baby.
- The baby goes home from the hospital with the “Genetic Parents”.
- There are other costs involved with surrogacy including:
o Legal fees
o Costs for psychological counseling
o The cost of the surrogate mother
- We can help you in getting an eligible, educated and healthy surrogate carrier
Step 1: This can be done with a help of an agency specializing in finding surrogate carriers. An appropriate candidate is carefully screened for any medical conditions and diseases. Psychological screening is requisite for all candidates for surrogate provider to ensure the probable surrogate is psychologically mature and fully recognizes the ramifications of this procedure.
Step 2: Consent forms and legal contracts must be written and signed by all parties. This stands as a crucial step in all surrogacy procedures. All parties require agreeing in writing to the terms of the treatment. All issues, questions need to be clarified prior to the procedure.
Step 3: The patient takes special hormonal drugs to stimulate the development and release of multiple eggs. The surrogate carrier also receives medications to repress her own menstrual cycle and stimulate the preparation of receptive uterine lining for the embryo to implant.
Step 4: Eggs are retrieved from the patient’s ovaries and are mixed with her partner’s sperm to fertilize. Once the fertilization happens and cells start dividing, the embryos are ready for transfer.
Step 5: Embryo transfer. About 3 days later embryos are transferred and placed into the surrogate’s uterus for implantation.
Step 6: If the pregnancy was achieved, an ultrasound will be executed at just about 6.5 weeks to ensure for a heartbeat. Another ultrasound may be executed at 12 weeks to make sure proper growth. After that the surrogate mother will be under a regular prenatal care. In relation to nine months later, when the surrogate gives birth the child or children are taken home by the genetic parents.
At GestationalSurrogacyIndia, keep in mind for cost to gestational surrogacy seems customized, and falls involving every surrogacy solutions to assure one have customer-oriented treatment.