- Surrogacy Clinic Nepal offer surrogacy as well as IVF facilities to intended parents.
- The ground-breaking step of offering Surrogacy in Nepal is a boon for singles females, single men as well as for gay couples as they are allowed to get surrogacy services in other countries.
- Legal framework for surrogacy in Nepal is not as strict as it is in other parts of the world like India and UK and US and because of this very reason a number of foreign clients consider surrogacy in Nepal.
- You do not need a visa to come to Nepal. Nepal offers Visa on Arrival facility for most of the countries.
- IVF clinics in Nepal are made by using state of art technology so that surrogate mother’s as well as intended parents coming out there can have the satisfaction in terms of services provided to them while they avail surrogacy facilities.
- The most advantageous part of getting surrogacy services in Nepal is that, patients are given services from renowned medical practitioners. It elevates success percentage.
- Adequate facilities in every room helps service personal offer the best in terms of pre and post operative services there at Surrogacy Clinic Nepal.
- Surrogacy and IVF techniques have recently been added to the amplified range of services offered by Surrogacy Clinic Nepal and thus the hospital continues to be the one prominent offering every sort of treatment
- For surrogacy purposes, the clinics choose surrogate mother only if they clear the standards made by the hospital itself.
- The rehabilitation of surrogate at surrogacy homes is given intense importance as the hospital rooms are equipped with all the required entertainment and treatment facilities
- There are no major legal complications to get indulged into and thus both the parties i.e. intended parents as well as surrogates do not need to get into any complicated legalities.
- Intended parents coming to Nepal for surrogacy have the opportunity to choose their egg donor [Nepali / Indian] as per their requirement.
- The cost of surrogacy is Nepal is much lesser than developed countries.
- The cost of surrogacy in Nepal is approximately $40,000 including the expenses of medicines and the payment of surrogate mother.
Get us helpful to avail you surrogacy treatment
NOTE: Surrogacy Services are banned in Nepal since 2015, therefore it cannot be performed in Nepal; however if you are a foreigner and seeking for an IVF treatment in Nepal or Surrogacy option in abroad, we can surely assist you for the legal SURROGACY IN UKRAINE, GEORGIA, AND USA. For further info, kindly contact our support team.