IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) – know the meaning and the procedure
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the process which is helpful in the fertilization of eggs and sperms as IVF is the treatment for infertility in which the eggs and sperms are to be fertilized outside the body or we can say manually be fertilized in the laboratory dish to be fertilized and then fertilized eggs and sperms are to be formed embryo after the specified time period so that the formed embryo should be then transferred into the woman’s uterus for further process of the formation of the child through the embryo into the woman’s womb.
- It must be recommended for the couples with the issues related to infertility like:-
- In case of damaged or blocked fallopian tubes.
- Male factor infertility which includes decreased sperm count and mobility.
- Ovulation disorders like premature ovarian failure.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Genetic disorders in the past history.
- Unexplained infertility.
IVF includes so many steps for IVF process to complete, one cycle of IVF takes around 4 to 6 weeks to complete and can take about 2 weeks to complete one cycle of IVF for inducing ovulation, retrieving the eggs and sperms, fertilization, and then transferring the embryo into the woman’s womb.
Step 1:- Preparation
Once you have planned for IVF treatment, you should be well known about the health that you are healthy and must be free from any kind of infections.
Step 2:- Ovulation Induction
- If in the case that the woman is using her own eggs for the process of fertilization, your IVF treatment should involve lots of medications and other injections which help the stimulation of ovaries to produce multiple eggs rather than the single egg which is delivered every month.
- This simply means that every fertilized egg should result in a baby and IVF treatment should involve multiple eggs so as to increase more success chances of results.
- During this step in the process, with the help of ultrasound doctors should identify the hormones level.
Step 3:- Egg Retrieval
- Egg retrieval is minimally invasive patient surgical procedure that is done for a period of about 36 to39 hours after final dose of the medication but before ovulation.
- The eggs are removed from the follicles and mature eggs are placed in the liquid or fluid like substance as examines by the embryologists.
Step 4:- Sperm Retrieval
On the same day when the eggs are retrieved, the sperms should be retrieved by the partner to be asked by the doctor to do so that means to retrieve the sperm, then after this sperms and semen should be separated from each other in the laboratory.
Step 5:- Fertilization and Early Development
- Fertilization should be done on the same day as on the day of egg and sperm retrieval.
- Fertilization can be done whole night with the matured eggs to be fertilized with qualitative sperms.
- By using ICSI process where the single sperm is injected in each healthy egg.
- On the second day the fertilized eggs and sperms thus forms the embryo each consisting 2 or 4 cells.
Step 6:- Luteal Phase Support
Prepare the uterus for further implantation of embryo is to be done in this process.
Step 7:- Embryo transfer
After 3 to 5 days of the fertilization process to be done and embryo to be formed and embryo is now 3 to 5 days old is to be transferred in to the woman’s uterus which then turns into the child within the stipulated time period in the woman’s womb.
Step 8:- Early pregnancy Surveillance
After 14 to 15 days of embryo transfer there should be a pregnancy tests which ensures the pregnancy to be in positive or in negative pregnancy sense.
IVF with own egg cost in Chennai – the best suitable costs for all the childless couples
IVF with own egg cost in Chennai is basically depend on the price which is to be best suitable by all the childless couples who are planning to have their own baby but cannot conceive due to infertility issues and in order to solve these issues it costs only a minimum amount of INR 200000 only and to get the child of their own within a reasonable cost to be afforded by all the couples who are facing the same relative issues and no additional cost should be there after that as the cost is only in INR 200000 with all the charges including in this cost and no additional charges to be paid by the couple after this cost to be paid.
IVF positive pregnancy rate after embryo transfer
|Less than 42 years old||42 to 48 years old||More than 48 years old|
IVF with own eggs in Chennai does not include any other charges extra in spite of INR 200000 inclusive of all the charges and no extra cost but with increasing chances of pregnancy at our clinic in Chennai where we have more than 88% success cases as seen by our experts where at our clinic we use latest technology methods in the same respect to fulfill better results within minimum costs.