Hysteroscopy Surgery – Know the meaning of the Hysteroscopy and the procedure for this
- Hysteroscopy is the procedure that allows the doctor to look inside the uterus in order to diagnose the treatment causing the abnormal bleeding.
- Hysteroscopy is done using the hysteroscope, the thin lighted tube that is inserted into the vagina to examine the cervix and inside of the uterus.
- Hysteroscopy is of two types- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy and Operative Hysteroscopy.
Diagnostic Hysteroscopy – for knowing the problems of the Uterus
- Diagnostic Hysteroscope is used to diagnose problems inside the uterus which must be used to confirm results of the other relative tests that can be used to confirm results of the other related tests such as hystero salpingo graphy (HSG) the X-Ray dye tests that is used to check the inner part of the deep of the uterus and fallopian tubes and try to identify the problems or relative issues for the same kind of problems and try to find the solutions by having treatments and medications to be suggested well in such a respect. This process sometimes takes the experts to recover the solutions which are best suited for the same in around 1 or 2 attempts to be taken for diagnosing.
- Hysteroscopy can be done with other procedures also like one of the technique in such respect is Laparoscopy and also the other kinds of medications for such a respective followed up procedure to be done in that kind of issues to be solved.
- As in the technique known as Laparoscopy an endoscope with fitted camera for seeing inside the ovary, uterus and fallopian tubes and into the abdomen. The endoscope is inserted in the incision made below the naval in making the process effective in such a regard.
Operative Hysteroscopy – for knowing the issues which is not diagnosed by doing Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy is used to detect the issues to be resolved which must be diagnosed through diagnostic hysteroscopy if the abnormal conditions are detected during hysteroscopy to be done at the same time to be performed for avoiding the need for second surgery. At the same time small instruments are used to correct the conditions that are used to be detected through hysteroscope.
When it is being used?
- Polyps and Fibroids
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Less time to stay at the hospital.
- Minimum recovery time needed.
- Fewer pain medications required after surgery.
- Avoid hysterectomy.
- Avoid open abdominal surgery.
- Local anesthesia
- General anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia
How safe is Hysteroscopy?
- The risk associated with anesthesia is very minimal.
- Fewer chances of infections.
- Minimized the heavy bleeding procedure.
- No injury to the cervix, uterus, bowel or bladder.
- Intrauterine Scarring
- Reactions of the substances used to expand the uterus must be avoided by the process.
Hysteroscopy cost in Kolkata – most appropriative cost in Kolkata as offered by our clinic
Hysteroscopy cost in Kolkata is the cost which must be affordable by all the infertile couples in Kolkata and by other states citizen but must be appropriate for all the couples who are facing issues relative to infertility and have the treatments related to this procedure which cost very less that is in INR 175000 only and must be an appropriative cost.
Hysteroscopy in Kolkata is the awesome experience as discussed by our previous patients who told that the experience is awesome and with our expert’s team it becomes an outstanding experience.
Hysteroscopy in Kolkata is the cost effective which is to be appropriative in all the kind which must be an affordable cost which is only in INR 170000 to INR 175000 which is for affordable costing.
Related Articles:- Test tube baby cost in Kolkata | IVF Specialist in Kolkata | IVF for HIV patients in Kolkata| Surrogacy Specialist in Kolkata | Sperm Donor Cost in Kolkata | Picsi Cost in Kolkata | Mini IVF Cost in Kolkata | IMSI Cost in Kolkata | Egg Donor Clinic in Kolkata | IUI Cost in Kolkata | Egg Freezing Cost In Kolkata | Ovarian Drilling cost in Kolkata | ICSI Cost in Kolkata | Embryo Freezing Cost in Kolkata | IVF Success Rates in Kolkata | Surrogacy Clinic in Kolkata | Embryo Donor Cost in Kolkata | IVF Clinic In Kolkata