IVF – One of the Biggest Boon for the infertile duo
It is a big trouble when you get to know that you are unable to hold the pregnancy that may depend upon several reasons like male infertility or female infertility. Infertility itself is that black mark which can’t be cured permanently. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, there are numerous solutions to have your own baby by medications of fertility. Out of many treatments, IVF is universally applied to solve the issue of sterility.
Nitty- Gritty details about IVF –
IVF also referred to as In Vitro Fertilization. This is the technique, which is widely used all over India to unravel the sterility complication.IVF is Assistive Reproductive Technique (ART) and is very productive when looking into the matter of infertility. It’s a process wherein egg is fertilized with the sperms outside from the human body (in Lab) and after fertilization embryo is placed in the uterus of the female partner to attain pregnancy. IVF in Kolkata is the second to none place to get rid of the infertility problem.
Select IVF and your treatment done –
Let’s have a look how IVF procedure in Kolkata goes step by step –
- Before starting the process of IVF, there are some investigations carried out by the experts of your clinic. These checkups and screening are performed just to ensure that female and male partner is healthy enough to carry the IVF. The female partner has to go several tests such as Blood hormonal test etc and male partner has to give his semen sample to a fertility clinic, to analyze any diseases like HIV, hepatitis or any sexually transmitted diseases.
- Now the next step is Egg stimulation. Fertility drugs and injections are administered by your experts to the female partner so that stimulation of egg can happen. This process takes place for 15-17 days.
- Egg collection is a day care procedure, which needs the patient to be in the clinic for a few hours or maybe half of the day. The eggs are collected with the help of special tube, and then placed it in an incubator. Typically, most of the follicles can carry a mature, healthy egg. However, not all follicles might yield mature eggs. It’s terribly rare that no eggs are matured If this situation happens, then the treatment cannot proceed because of no eggs is collected or the egg quality is poor, the doctor then discusses the probable causes of this with you and advise the suitable treatment.
- When the egg retrieval process is done, then semen (received from male partner) will be mixed with the eggs to facilitate the process of fertilization.
- Post 5 days of the retrieval and after success fertilization, embryo is transferred in the women’s uterus to achieve pregnancy.
- After 2 weeks pregnancy test will be conducted.
The success rate of IVF is high and depends upon the age factor of the female partner and couple’s pre-medical history if any. As above, a technique of IVF proceeds systematically.
Related Articles:- Test tube baby cost in Kolkata | IVF Specialist in Kolkata | IVF for HIV patients in Kolkata| Surrogacy Specialist in Kolkata | Sperm Donor Cost in Kolkata | Picsi Cost in Kolkata | Mini IVF Cost in Kolkata | IMSI Cost in Kolkata | Egg Donor Clinic in Kolkata | IUI Cost in Kolkata | Egg Freezing Cost In Kolkata | Ovarian Drilling cost in Kolkata | ICSI Cost in Kolkata | Embryo Freezing Cost in Kolkata | IVF Success Rates in Kolkata | Surrogacy Clinic in Kolkata | Embryo Donor Cost in Kolkata